Everyone’s situation is unique so the best thing to do is contact me directly to set up a consultation. I generally schedule a 1 to 2 hour initial meeting to review your specific situation and develop a scope of work. For smaller projects I charge an hourly rate. For more extensive projects I can give you a project quote. Although I do like to have at least one face to face meeting, it is not mandatory — I’ve found that most of the work I do can be done very effectively through the use of email and phone conferences, so don’t hesitate to call if you are outside of Colorado.
I like to teach people “how to fish” so whenever possible I will do my best to help you help yourself by providing recommendations and best practices on how you can handle what is concerning you — so that you do the actual work 😉
Some of the projects I’ve helped others with include:
- Redesigning Chart of Accounts
- Developing a methodology of allocating and tracking program or project costs
- Developing a process for creating and tracking budgets
- Untangling situations caused by staff no longer with the organization
- Creating data management standards and cleaning up data files
- Setting up Giftworks so that it integrates with your QuickBooks and existing systems
- Creating custom reports in QuickBooks, Peachtree, or GiftWorks
- Reviewing their policies and procedures
- Developing internal control processes
- Answering those periodic “how do I” questions that pop up
To get started, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today!